Wednesday, November 25, 2009

15 about me ;D

1. i can't stand being lonely , i'll die .
2. i laugh a lott ;p
3. i speak cacat-ed bi , it takes me along time to figure out what i wanna say out in bi . HAHA bodokan ?
4. i think i'm pretty much clumsy HAHA
5. oh boy , i get jealous insanely easly .
6. i have a deep dimples .
7. i talk a lottt ! HAHA .
8. never in one day i live without breathing HAHA .
9. i hate it when someone tell me to grow up , go away ! let me live my life . i will grow up when i will .
10. i love listening to people , especially problems . *dont ask me why
11 . i love attention , not compliments .
12. i doubt everybody a lil to much .
13 . i can do crazy shits , so dont try me -_-
14. i love him ! haha :)
15. i love my family and good friends and and BESTFRIEND !

No comments:

Post a Comment